Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bowdee's Year

So I deam this Bowdee's year to really get better at Wakeboarding. Bowdee started wakeboarding when he was just 5 years old and he has gotten better. Yet not as good as he would like to be. So I really believe along with him that this year his muscles have gotten strong enough where he just might show himself how much talent he has. So here is to you Bowdee I know you can get as good as you want. Love you man and thanks for having a little faith in yourself. Just so you know Bowdee has gone out of the wake but has always been quick to fall and never crossed back over the wake until this year. Here is the video of him wakeboarding this year. The first time out this season. As for the rest of us Terry and I just hope we can make it through another year with our old bodies without any major injuries. Treg it begging us to let him wakeboard on mommies new wakeboard cuz it is cool and he is strong enough to do it himself. Don't worry mommy is not brave enough to let that happen. Matia is still a little weary of the cold water yet she has fun boating and trying a little surfing here and there. We also took Dash out for the second time and this time he jumped out into the water and swam to Terry. I am just glad it was when I had the boat stopped. He did great and Dash is fitting into the family great.

2 comments:

Kate said...

We will pay for the gas for you to meet us sometime at Yuba Lake, my kids have never been water skiing or water boarding and we don't have a boat. If you ever have a weekend let me know.My kids would love it.

Callaway Family Fun said...

sweet bowdee!!! you need to give annie some pointers!