Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Twilight

So most of you know that in all my spare time I love to sit down with a good book and take a little time out to read. Well I have not found a book I like as much as the Twilight Series in a very long time. During Christmas is when I began to read them and they were all read within 5 Days. I am considering reading them again, however my friend has me on another Vampire series right now and I am beginning to like them. So yes I am very excited about the fourth book coming out in August and the movie in December. I enjoy reading fiction books because it takes less brain power and when I read I read to relax. I love the mystery with a little love story mixed in with it. Another book I really loved reading was White Out. I can't remember the author but it was a great book if you are looking for one. Oh here is another trailer to the Twilight movie for you. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=33429669

No comments: