Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Terrys Final Birthday Event

So finally after a 3 day celebration Terry's birthday events have come to a close. Over the weekend we didn't have time for cake. So when Terry got off work we headed up American Fork Canyon and had a campfire. I don't know if this was more for me or him. I love AF Canyon there is something special to me about that place.
Anyway we built us a campfire and just hung out talking and the kids made their own campfire, yes it was pretend but we sure had a great time. Then we came home and finally got to fire up Terrys birthday cake. Lighting his candles gets scarier each year. But we did it and he blew them out. I was pretty proud of the wakeboard cake I made him, although I am still not sure he liked it. The black frosting turned purple on us. Oh well such as life huh. I love you babe and I sure love our life together.

3 comments:

Callaway Family Fun said...

Happy Birthday Terry, you old man!!! The kids thought your wakeboard cake was the COOLEST! Hope you had a great birthday.

Kate said...

Holy Cow! Mike complains that my birthday lasts forever. I guess you had a birthday week too. I like the cake. If Terry didn't like it you could have had it delivered to my kids they love cake and would have eaten it.

Amy Lynn said...

Seriously...your family is like the great party that never ends. You are ALWAYS doing fun stuff and going neat places. My children must NEVER, EVER hear of these things. They must think PBS Kids and the backyard are all there is to do out there!