Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Tree

Usually I love the whole experience of putting up the tree. However, this year I accidently dropped my box of ordaments and broke some precious ones. I should have known right then and there that it wasn't going to be a good Christmas tree year. That night we spent 2&1/2 hours trying to fix the lights on our tree (we leave it strung for the next year). Well to make a long story short we didn't fix the lights and we ended up buying a new prelit christmas tree and decorated it the next night. It turned out to be perfect for us.

8 comments:

JaNae said...

What a cute picture! Your tree looks fantastic!

Sally said...

Love the kids on the floor lookin' at the tree, and it is a beautiful tree...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Okay so I tried to tell you how precious the picture is, but I spelled something wrong and I don't know how to simply edit it once it's posted. Short story long, nice post, sorry about the tree!

Kate said...

It is beautiful. How tall is it???? I love the picture of your kids gazing at it. Wow what Christmas means to us, kind of crazy huh. You must be my sis.

emily said...

I love this picture - its like a perfect capture of the moment!

RobHeidi Family said...

Oh I love that picture! You are such a good mom! And tree decorator! And Activities day partner! And friend! And you have the best laugh this side of the world! ( hahaha, you thought I was going to say mississippi!)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture and tree.