Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Treg is 5!


It is still so crazy to me that Treg was born just 4 days after Matia's 2nd birthday. So in March we get a little crazy at our house. When I was pregnant with Treg I remember thinking this will never end, I am going to be pregnant FOREVER! But time did it's thing and flew by. Before I knew it my little caboose was here and letting us all know about it.

Treg has been such a delight to me. I love watching him keep up with his brother and sister. He never seemed to do the baby stuff it seemed like he just wanted to be like Bowdee and Tia so much that he didn't play with the baby things. In fact we called him our little monkey because he would climb as high as he needed to, to get what he wanted. My brother Kyle called him "Hoodeenie" because if you took your eyes off him for too long (which was about 30 seconds) he was into trouble.

I can't believe next year my little buddy will be going to kindergarten. This last year I have shared some pretty special times with Treg. Before Matia went to Kindergarten I had so many kids around all the time we hardly ever got one on one time. But Treg and I have shared some moments that I pray will last in his memory. I have loved having you home while the big kids are at school. I just hope you will remember forever how much I love you. Happy Birthday my little, big guy!

3 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Treg.. Kayden LOVED coming to your birthday party.. You all made such cute little pikachu's!!! Thanks for inviting him.

You need to come over and play more often.

Kate said...

He is such a cutie. It was so great to see him and you today. Miss ya

Amy Lynn said...

I can't believe he is 5 years old! And going to kindergarten next year. He is a sweet, sweet boy! Time goes too fast!