Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

13 Great Years


I can't believe it was 13 years ago that I took the drive up the canyon to be married to my best friend. The last 13 years have been well... Life. We have had our ups and downs we have had our moments to treasure and moments we would like to forget. Yes I would like to take some of those moments back and change them. But I would never never change the man that shares those memories with me. I have learned alot from being married to Terry I have learned to take honesty and appreciate it. I have learned to do everything my best otherwise it probably isn't worth doing. I have learned that no matter how much you love someone you can always love them more. I have learned to love unconditionally no matter how things change and no matter what happens, I will always love you Terry.
I will always appreciate our life together. I feel like we are more like one person. My heart will always beat for you. Thanks again for standing by me and being my best friend. I love the dad that you are to our children. I love the ability you have to do anything! I love how you are such a hard worker. I love that you know when you need to play. I just love you and I pray you can handle me for 50 more years. Happy Anniversary sweetie.

9 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow 13 years...goes by in the blink of an eye. You guys were made for each other :) Congratulations!!!!

Kate said...

Congratulations!! 13 years that went by fast. I hope you had a great day and made it special. We miss you all.

Colt said...

Congrats! I have enjoyed having Terry in the family. I consider him my brother. It is no easy thing to remain married for 13 years. You have both done a fine job and your kids are awesome. Love you both.

emily said...

Happy Anniversary! And Terry, that haircut was awesome - you should think about bringing it back...

Amy Lynn said...

The two of you really are the perfect couple! You compliment each other in every way...happy anniversary!!

Amy Lynn said...

P.S. Terry...awesome haircut! :>) Kristy...you truly were a stunning bride! Now I want to see all the pictures!

Callaway Family Fun said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Tell Terry to bring back the sweet mullet!

Unknown said...

13 years, 3 kids, a dog and a boat and you two still act like newlyweds. Your awsome! Congrats.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.