Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Friends

I went to play Bunco with some friends last night. And it made me realize how lucky I am to have so many friends who I enjoy to be with. I didn't know most of the ladies there but we all had a great time. No I don't have a picture of it. But it made me relize how thankful I am for all the friends in my life. I am truely surrounded by great friends and to think there was ever a time I use to cry myself to sleep because I felt like my family were my only friends and they were just my friends because they "HAD TO BE". So I wanted to thank all of you for being there for me and to know I never for one moment take advantage of your friendship!

I recently went to Park City with some ladies in the ward and it is amazing once you get talking how much you have in common with people you don't even realize. Like Deena for example I realized like me she will do the unthinkable for a great photo! Angie and I worked at Target at the same time for many years and didn't realize it until we put 2 and 2 together. Kim and I both teach preschool and just love it. Kristy went to the same high school as me and I graduated with her brother! I had such an amazing time with these ladies.

Then for my birthday I took 3 of my other friends to Wendover with me. I loved every minute of it. These girls are so much fun to be with. We don't even have to do anything at all and we are having fun! And yes they are just as obnoxious and crazy as I am.

Then I have my sisters and mom who have been my friends since the beginning of time!And no they don't have a choice in the matter they have to be my friends because I said so and I am the baby girl of the family! I seriously don't know what I would do without them.

Then I have countless friends who are always there for me no matter the time or day! Thank you all for being so wonderful. Wether you are near or far. You know who you are and you know I do love ya!

3 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Thanks for humorin' me Kristi!!! Park City was a riot.. enjoyed every minute of it and LOVED getting to know everyone a lot better... Thanks for subbing last night you sure helped make it much more fun!!!

Kristy said...

It doesn't surpise me one bit that you have tons of friends!! Your such an awesome person, everyone is just drawn to you :) Happy Belated Birthday by the way!!

kate said...

Just for the record I know I would be your friend even if I didn't have to be but I am so blessed to have such a great friend, sister that has to be mine even though I at many times aren't the greatest big sister. Thanks for being my Kristi Pete. I would be so sad without you.