Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Football


So Terry and I have not been football fans in the past. I mean ya we will watch a good game here and there especially when the Utes are in the play offs. But other then that our football watching days have been limited to about as many games as I can name on one hand. So since Bowdee has been playing Flag Football he has really became a lover of the game. It doesn't help that my brother Kye is as big lover of the game and encourages this new love of Bowdee's. Every time they see eachother they start talking the talk and this and that about all the games going on. I have to say watching Bowdee play is so much fun for Terry and I. We really get into it and we love to watch him do things he loves. And we have become almost addicted to watching the Utes Football every Saturday for a couple different reasons. One when you have no extra cash it is cheap and something to do. Two because we know that Bowdee loves it and would rather do that than alot of things. Three because we love the company we get to watch it with, which is usually my parents or Kye and Em because they have the stations and big TV's it is just not the same on our 25 incher. Anyway I am just saying we have not done much lately other then watch Football and work on our To Do list. It has been such a slow month. Matia did start Basketball so there is another 2 games a week for us to watch and she is so agressive it is fun to watch her. So anyway I hope all is well and we will just keep on trucken. Hopefully we will be watching a little less football to keep us out and about.

No comments: