Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

November Recap


I don't know if it was just me or if November just seemed to fly by for everyone! One minute I was making halloween costumes and then next I was making Christmas gifts and my belly was full with Turkey! Anyway I have to say I am thankful for the photos on my computer so I can remember what happened in November.

Terry and I decided it was time to have Matia try out the motorcycle so we took her out in the desert and gave her a go. After what was a tramatic experience for her of confusing the gas and break we decided she is just not quite ready. She did great for a while but wow talk about scary. She also put on a darling Thanksgiving program at school that was just really cute! Terry and I have spent many nights hiking enjoying the scenery up Big Cottonwood Canyon. Some people would say we were hunting since we were caring a bow but I like to think of it as just a hike with options to get interesting.

One of our favorite family activities to do in November would be to play in the leaves. What a fun time for me to sit back and just watch the kids build piles and jump in them then dig down under and be buried in a pile of leaves. Have I told you how much I love being a mother? I just love every minute of it. Thanks to my family for making it so much fun!

1 comment:

kate said...

Isn't being a mom great, except for when you have to let them leave... Great pictures. Enjoy every minute of it.