Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bowdee's Basketball

So we signed Bowdee up for Basketball and guess what they had no coach volunteer so Terry being the good man agreed to help the team out. Then he invited my dad to be the assistant coach. What fun have they had. At the first of the year they really struggled with every aspect of the game. But I tell you what Terry has started practices and reward points and they are really starting to enjoy the game. They even went to a BYU basketball game to enjoy the game from another view. I love going to watch them play. Bowdee plays with such an aggressive behavior it makes me wonder where he got that from. Yes, he is slightly competitive! But, like my dad says you can't teach that to a player!

1 comment:

Kate said...

WOW when did he grow up. Way to go Bowdee. You keep it up and you will always be great.