Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shooting


We headed out west to practice shooting our guns. You see Bowdee and I am going to get our Hunters Saftey Cards soon (we hope) and so we just had to go practice shooting. It was great we called Troy and told him we were headed out past his house if he wanted to come. So here we are shooting our BB's and 22's it was just nice to get out of the house and feel the nice cold fresh air. I know this photo is kinda scary that many kid with guns at the same time, but I have to say they have been taught saftey by the best and only need a few reminders here and there.

Ya here is my hottie with the "NICE HOODIE" whenever he wears it he gets tons of women complimenting him on it so he thinks he is the bomb when he wears it. HAHA funny boy I tell ya.

No comments: