Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Ice Fishing Again

I know I know we should learn there just isn't a whole lot of action when ice fishing... But it is just so nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air. Terry and his friend Rusty were going out so I talked Rusty into waiting until me and the kids got out of church and then we headed up to Deer Creek. The kids had fun pretending olympics on the hill next to us, Dash and Ziggy tormented each other, Terry and Rusty chatted and I caught all the fish.... Okay well I caught one and had like 4 other good bites. The boys couldnt stand the thought of me out fishing them so I took the kids home and they stayed to out fish me... I don't know how much they paid who for the fish the brought home but somehow "Right when I left the fishing got AMAZING!" Huh figure that one out. Well it was another nice memory created. Thanks Rusty and Terry for letting us tag along.

No comments: