Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dr. Seuss Play


We started the weekend events with a relaxing night watching the Dr. Seussical play, performed by the A.F. Youth. I say it was relaxing because I didn't have to think about what was and wasn't ready for Matia's baptism the next day. So we sat back and watched a very dear friend of ours Annie Callaway act as the Cat in the Hat. Annie did "Purrfect" as Matia well said it, as did all the cast members. It really makes me want Matia to try it one of these years. With all her dramatic abilities I have an incling she could do well. We then went over to her house for cake and icecream for Annies birthday. What a great bunch of good people. I felt honored to be invited to such an occasion. Thanks Callaways for a great night away from my worries.

No comments: