Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Terry's 39... OOPS I mean 38

So I woke up and wished Terry a happy birthday then I sat back and thought about this birthday. And it just hit me that I was married to an old man I mean golly he is 39 that means next year I will have to throw some major fun party to celebrate his 40th birthday and that is way too close... So when he got home and we hit the lake for a quick session of awesome wakeboarding I broke it too him easy. I told him about how all day I was thinking about him turning 40 next year and I might just have to trade him in for a young buck... Then he assured me he is only 38... Holy cow that was close I told him I would call the lawyer back and postpone the divorce papers for one more year... Anyway the thing I love about Terry is that we can joke with each other and we both get each other. There are times we start doing this in front of people and they give us this look like "your are just going to take that from her"... or "man you are married to a real jerk" and they don't get it.. they don't get us.... But we get each other and that is what is so great about it. I also love the fact I never have to wonder what he is thinking because he is so honest and he doesn't hesitate to tell me what he is thinking. Okay sometimes I wish he wouldn't tell me everything he is thinking but.... I did say I Do 14 years ago, so I get what I get and I don't throw a fit!Happy birthday babe, I wish we would have got some better water wakeboarding. And I hope you love your 2nd camping mat, shirts, hat and flipflops. You are an amazing person, I love you today, tomorrow and FOREVER!

1 comment:

Kate said...

WOW you are old Terry. I bet you almost need a cane to get around with. Hope your day was great, knowing my sister it was fabulous.