Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun

I have to say I just love Halloween I love the dressing up, trick or treaters, parties and of course the candy. This year Treg wanted to be a devil which was perfect because I had the costume from Bowdee a few years back. Matia also wanted to be a devil and wanted her friend Daisy to match so I made their costumes. Bowdee wanted to be a Pimp. So I made his costume as well. Then Terry dressed up as a Unemployeed Bum for his friends Party and then as Darth Sideous for Halloween Night which we had the black Gown he just painted his face. Friday the games began, then we went trunk or treating, and to the Haunted Hallways at the High School, got to help at Tregs school party,
Clue Party at Hansen's, Football Movie Party,

Carved Pumpkins, Ordered our Jack-o-lantern Pizza,then invited friends to our house as a trick or treating headquarters. I stayed and gave out candy waiting for all my previous and current preschoolers. I just love seeing them each year. Then our friends and dear family stayed until around 11 just talking, laughing and eating more candy. I do love it!

No comments: