Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Witch Festival

So for years I have been wanting to go to the Gardner's Village Witch Festivle. So this year I made sure it happenend. I made Kami, Tonja, Holly and Chris a witch costume for their birthdays. I figured if I did that they couldn't say no. I even made Kami come with us girls for a night on the town. I am not sure she enjoyed being with us crazy ladies but I know I sure enjoyed her being with us. We first ate at Red Robin which we always love. Then we hit the village. It was better then I expected there were witches everywhere, dancing, shopping, candy, food and best of all FRIENDS! After we had our fill of fun and they were forcing us to go home we went to Leatherbys Family Icecream. I haven't been there for years I remember my oldest sister taking me there after I would babysit for her. Good memories. Well we just made some more and I remembered what I loved so much about it. Thanks ladies for joining in on the fun it was a night I will never forget.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Don't you just LOVE Witches Night?!?! I didn't see you :( If you go again, you'll have to give me heads up! You guys look great :)