Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Zoo Fieldtrip w/ Treg

I love going on fieldtrips with my kids. In 1st grade they always take them to the Hogle Zoo. I have gone with all my kids on this fun fieldtrip and loved everytime I have gone. So it was finally Tregs turn we had 4 other boys in our group and we had alot of fun. I think their favorite part was having their own maps.

They also loved the playground which totally stressed me out because I think all the other kids in the whole zoo were there and it was impossible to keep my eyes on 5 different boys who were constantly headed in different directions.

But all in all we had a fabulous time. All the boys said they loved the bus ride up there although one of the boys mentioned he wished they had seat belts. It just felt wrong to him not to be wearing one.... Love it! Thanks Treg for letting me come on your adventure!

No comments: