Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

You Tube - Everyone is doing it...

So when my brother came into town he made the cutest video of the girls runway tea party. So then he showed me how he makes them which is so much faster and easier then I had been doing them. So I made a few and then figured I could post them to You Tube for family that lives away from us that can't enjoy their sports in person. So here is my channel you can subscribe and it will e-mail you every time I post a new video or you can just check back whenever you want but the link is

http://www.youtube.com/user/kristitownsend

I hope you like them let me know what ya think. It has been alot of fun. But it does take alot of time so I haven't been scrapbooking lately... Not to sure how I feel about that. Someday right?

No comments: