Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

February 2012

Ok so this is what the basement looks like at the first of this month. I thought if I just get you one picture at the first of the month during this process you will see how much we have done during that month. Last month we got all the sheet rocking, mudding, and texturing completed. This month we hope to put some color on the walls. We will see what we get to, I guess the one good thing is we are just doing this as much or as little as we want. There is no real hurry so we just don't feel any pressure at all and it has been fun for us... Well most of the time it has been fun.

On Superbowl Sunday the 5th Terry and I left the kids home to relax and just do whatever they wanted to do as we went up to Strawberry for a little ice fishing... I don't know what it was but that day Terry caught ALL the fish. I am not even sure I got a bite, but he had alot of fun and I was kept busy taking all this pictures of all his fish.. :( Then we came home and watched the super bowl with Bowdee. He is such a sports nut its crazy!

Then on the 11th Terry and I went up to Starvation for more ice fishing with some friends. It was looking promising by all the photos we had seen of fish pulled out of there recently but it really wasn't that great. In fact I was quite disappointed. We had some good laughs and good conversations and here is our friend Clayton who did catch a fish!

I really don't like getting skunked so the next day Terry and I dropped the boys off at Sundance to have a little fun then we went up to Deer Creek to try our luck again. This time he caught at least 6 and I caught at least 6. Yes they were smaller but it was snowing like crazy outside our tent and it was magical inside. We had alot more fun this time! Of course whenever I am catching fish it is a good time! :0

Valentines day was filled with pink and red food, hugs and kisses and I love yous! I know everyone loves their family but I sure have fun showing them how much I love them by doing little things for them on these holidays. Like special surprises in their lunches, a little gift under the tree, heart shaped pizza for dinner and there is always reading at bedtime. I love you guys and I hope you can feel it every day in all the little ways of your life!

FHE at the Grizzly game on the 16th we took the whole family and went with Kyle and his family to watch the Grizzly game. We won and that made it fun then we saw Troy and his family across the arena and had fun pulling faces at them. Just watching hockey makes me wish we had an arena closer so Terry could do more hockey playing. He use to play on the ponds by Grantsville with some friends and he is so fun to watch.

Presidents Day weekend after basketball games and horse riding lessons for Tia we went out to Wendover to just relax for the weekend. Terry and I just needed to take some time away from the basement and life. Sometimes we just get to caught up and busy.
So it was fine with us to sit in a hotel room and watch the alligator guy show with the kids and all the other funny shows they never get to watch. Of course there was dinner at Pizza Hut, the Arcade, and chilling in our room that opened up to the Atrium which the kids thought was WAY COOL! Matia and I googled towel animals and this elephant is what we came up with. I also loved just flippin through pinterest. Yes I am an addict!
Then at night Terry and I went out dancing. Man I love dancing with Terry he is just so cute! Seriously, I am so in love with this man! I even got a little lucky tonight and won like $100 from the free money they give us to gamble with. That on top of the free rooms you just can't beat it.

So about a month ago Matia started taking horse back riding lessons from a lady in PG. She has loved it anything to do with horses she loves. Grandpa Covington offered to pay for 1/2 of it, you see this just thrills him inside to have a grand daughter that shares the same love as him. So this is a photo of her at her horse lessons just loving every minute of it.

I won the bet! You see at the first of Feb Terry bet me I couldn't lose 8 pounds and yes 8 is alot for one month but I am so determined that I took that bet. He bet me anything I wanted, if I won I got anything. So I worked my fanny off this month and I lost that 8 pounds with 4 days to spare. So I told him I wanted a Honda Pilot, we have been talking about it and I think it is more for him so he doesn't have to watch my drive his truck around town. But we found one we really like for a decent price and we bought it. So here is my trophy for beating him at the bet. Thanks Babe!

No comments: