Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 11- Matia's 11th birthday

My sweet baby girl was born 11 year ago today and I just can't wrap my head around that. Time goes by so stinking fast, where does it all go? Well I woke her up at 7:30 with her rice crispy birthday number breakfast in bed. She was just laying there watching the hawk fly around and watching the sun rise. What a cute girl. Then at 11:30 I picked her up from school and took her to subway for lunch. She still loves the cold cut combo on italian and herb bread with a cherry sevenup.
After lunch we went and checked Tayla out of school to go shopping at IFA and Calranch (their favorite stores) I ended up buying 3 baby chicks that are so stinking cute. I am a sucker for baby animals I was trying to wait for Easter but how could I when 2 of the cutest girls were begging me to buy them? Then Terry got off work early and all Tia wanted was to go horse riding with her whole family. So we saddled up and had a great time in the arena.
Terry rode Misty (my moms horse), I rode Trigger (my dads horse), Bowdee rode Robbie (my dads other horse), Matia rode our Miss Holly Kaye, and Treg rode Jake (Kyles horse), Kami rode Cedar, and Dad took a turn on Cedar and Misty. But we all had fun and we even took turns racing around the arena and seeing who could go the fastest. Matia was in heaven the whole time. After we put all the horses away, Bowdee fed the horses for Matia since it was her birthday and then we came in for dinner. She wanted Fetticini, baked potatoe, french bread, confeti cake, and vanilla ice cream.
Mom and dad stayed for dinner and we opened her gifts her favorite was a doll with a horse that looks like Holly. All in all it was a perfect day with my Matia as happy as ever. I don't want to ever know what life would be without Matia she is seriously the happiest girl I know who is always doing her best and making people happy whereever she is. I love you Matia you will always be my baby girl no matter how old you get. Keep smiling and remember life is good and happiness is where you find it!

2 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

I sure hope that was home made french bread!!!! =)

kate said...

Love ya Matia!!! I can't believe how grown up you are, so crazy!!!