Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sept 1- 30th Splash Dogs, Cocoa joins Tonia, Sell House, Fletchers, ranch work, Princess Cinderella, Moms bad hunt


Sept 2nd - Splash Dogs in Midway - Treg has been wanting to go to this Splash Dog competition for years now. This year we were busy working on the ranch digging trenches for electrical and water to where we want them. But Terry couldn't stand the thought of Treg missing another year. So I took the kids up to the dog show which was REALLY cool and he stayed home and worked. We missed him but it was super nice of him to sacrifice for us. Love ya.


Sept 8th - Cocoa joins Tonia's Ranch in Heaven - So today was a super sad day on the ranch. It was so bad it made me wish we never pursued this dream and stayed in our other home. Cocoa was out yesterday following me around doing chores. Every once in a while she would run off for a short time then come back so I figured she was checking on the other goats. Well she was getting into something and got bloated. I didn't realize how bad it was and figured she will walk it off. Well when I did realize it was bad and she needed help it was too late everything I tried wouldn't help. I lost it and was crying pretty bad and Matia pulled herself together and came to give me a hug. She said "Mom its ok, I was pretty sad to but then I realized Aunt Tonia needs a goat for her ranch and Cocoa is just the right goat for her. She will take care of her." I love my girl and her amazingly brave and smart personality.


Sept 10th - Daisy's 3rd birthday. Today our sweet Daisy turned 3. She has been such a fun part of this family she is so curious and loves to make us happy. She also just came into heat so hopefully we will be getting some puppies sometime in Nov. So for her birthday Treg and Tia slept on the floor with her and Dash and then her boyfriend Guss came for a visit.

Sept 12th - Today we sold our preschool home. We truly thought this was our last home and that we would grow old in this home together. So it was really hard to see it go and sign the papers. To Terry it was a big relief but to me it was just sad. But the family that bought it is so excited and will just love it. It will be nice to not have to keep it up and mow the lawn and keep the yard up with all I have going on but I will miss the neighbors, friends, yard, space.


Sept 14th - So once a year we get together with these wonderful people. They are Kayes family the Fletcher side. We always have a great time catching up with them and seeing how everyone is doing. Man what would this life be without our families?


Sept 15th - We are building two septic tanks at our property one for the RV Dump and one for the outhouse. It has been interesting to build them and see how they work. Then we have trenches all around our property more then 3 feet deep to install new water lines and electricity. It was a huge project but nothing Terry cant handle.


Sept 20th - Welcome Princess Cinderella so we saw this goat on KSL and Matia just feel in love with her. She was way up in Brigham City so it was quite a drive but my friend Holly and I took the day and went to get her while Matia was at school so we could surprise her. She is pretty friendly and loves sour patch kids. She is part Lamancha and part Nubian. Such a cutie!


Sept 26th - So Terry and I left to go on my Muzzleloader hunt in Hickman Canyon. And I will flat out admit I think this is the last year I am going to hunt. I had my buck handed to me pretty much he gave me so many chances but I just couldn't get him. This stressed Terry out like crazy and drove him mad which turned out to be a really bad day. Anyway thanks to mom and dad for helping with the kids so we could have this wonderful experience together.

No comments: