Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lovin' Summer

I just have to say I love the freedom of Summertime. I love not making my kids do homework if I don't feel like it. I love letting them stay up till 10:00pm without feeling guilty. I love having them home with me during the day to do just about anything we want. I just love having them around me. This summer has been my first with just my kids. I am use to having 5-10 kids with me not just 3. So it has been nice to just ask them to get in the car and away we go. So today we went to Chuckie Cheese just for the heck of it and we loved every minute of it. So yes I will probaly cry the day I send the two of them off to school for a full day. So cheers for summertime. And I must say thank you to Terry for letting me spend this time with our kids. I do appreciate all the work you do so we can play. Love you babe!

2 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

I am envious!!! I long for the time I can take my kids out in public. When they are old enough to enjoy and not get tired and cranky and cause a scene. I figure I got about another year or two then I will be there.... Patients.... I know!!!
PS. Kade asks everyday is "Shrek" can play :-)

Kate said...

Chuckee Cheese is the best. My kids loved going there when they were little. I wish my summer was as care free as yours. School pretty much stinks! Your kids look like they had a great time.