Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Boys Boating Trip

So I came home from a special night with my dad at the hospital to see Terry packing the boat. He understood my great need for some good sleep and knew the only way I would get it is if he got the kids out of the house. So he packed the boat and got the kids ready and off they went after tucking me into bed with hugs and kisses and putting a blanket on the window to ensure some good sleep. What a great guy I know he would rather me be out there with him but, he took care of my needs. Honestly I think he is learning that when I am tired I am not so happy. He is also learning that when mom is happy everyone is happy. So he called his brother and he took his 3 kids and meet him out on the dock.
They had a great day of fishing and playing on the beach because of all the wind. Then they brought pizza home for me and we crashed to a movie at 7:00 and was asleep by 9:30. What a great day. Yes I slept straight from 9:30-2:30 then forced myself up because I wanted to still sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

That is about as close to my perfect kind of day as I can imagine. A long, long nap, pizza, movie, snuggling...hurray for wonderful husbands!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

He's the MAN!!! You're amazing "Taz"!