Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Preschool Classes

This year is going to be so much fun. I think I have the cutest preschool kids out there. I couldn't have hand picked them any better. I have 2 classes this year and I am so excited to get to know each of these cute individuals. These are my Super Kids, many of them are returning from last year. I am so excited to have them back and to meet the new little friends I have to gain.These are my Super Stars, Treg calls them the Rock Stars. All of them live very close to my house and I have taught many of them in Nursery which they don't even remember me in Nursery with them. It is fun to see what things they still do from way back then. I have really enjoyed all the mothers that I have meet and I just couldn't be more excited about the school year. Thanks to all of you for helping me make it as smooth as possible.

2 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

I'm going to try and not be sad! What cute, cute kids and what an amazing teacher! You are truly one of a kind!

Kate said...

Looks like it is going to be a great year. You look great, BTW.