Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Summer Fieldtrips

Click to play Summer Vacations
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

I have always had a hard time when school started back up in the fall. However, this year it seems just a little harder to send them off. I know that the time I have with them as my own will fade so fast. I feel like I should hold on to every moment I can with them. We had so much fun with my kids this summer. Thank you kiddos for sharing those moments with me and being so much fun to be with. I will never forget this summer "The summer of our dreams". Hopefully the school year flies by so we can have another fun summer together.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you all had a ton of fun.

Amy Lynn said...

Ah...summer time. I can't believe we are only 3 weeks into school...it feels like forever! I love the adventures your family has and how happy everyone always looks! Inspiration...

Kate said...

How did you get to be the talented one? Just tell me the truth. LOL