Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jason Mraz


So Nancy and Earl invited us to the Jason Mraz concert at the E-Center. It was so fun because we haven't been to a concert in a very long time. So dropped of the kids at their Aunts & Uncles (which sometimes I wonder why they are so excited to get rid of me)then we dressed up and went to eat at Cabella's then to meet them at Costco. We rode up togther and talked about holidays and crazy parents. It was nice to hang with Earl and get to know him a little better. The concert was fun Jason was a great entertainer. We didn't know much of his music but it was fun none the less. Anything with Nancy is always fun she knows just how to "NOT LET YOUR MIND GET IN THE WAY OF YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME". Nancy is always upbeat and happy so it is easy to hang with her. You never have to worry about offending her or saying something wrong. She just gets me and I get her. Its nice to have a friend that knows your faults and still loves you.
Then he played Nancy and Earl's song and it was refreshing to see a love so new and strong. Then he played a song called Lucky and I just couldn't think of how much I love Terry and how he is truely my best friend. He teases me and tells me I am the luckiest in this relationship but little does he know I believe I am lucky to have him. Except those few times that I would love to kick him out on his butt! But I guess those are the times that makes us appreciate the good times! I am LUCKY, yes I am. Thanks Nancy and Earl for the good times!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Jason Mraz! I am jealous. I'm not his #1 fan or anything I dont even think I know what he looks like. But the songs that I do know of his I absolutely love! I even have one that plays on my blog.

Kate said...

Way cute picture of you and Terry. Looks like you had a great time.

Sally said...

How fun! Ryan and I haven't been to a concert together in forever, lokks like you had a great time. It's nice to see a pic of Nancy too. Tell her I said hello...

JaNae said...

You don't EVEN know how jealous I am right now....I SOOO wanted to go to that concert.
You guys all look so cute together.
Glad you had fun.