Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Last Hunting Attempt

So this years hunting expiditions did not go as planned. We were hoping it would be a lot more sucessful then it was. However, I must say it was fun even though Terry didn't get anything. Personally I don't think it was Terrys abilities that kept him from getting a kill. I think it was more like Matia's prayers were answered. Matia hates the thought that her dad was out there to kill an innocent animal. So we kept trying to tell her that we are just maintaining the big game. And if hunters didn't do their job then they will just kill themselves off anyway because of the lack of food and overwhelming animals. As you know I just love to get out in nature and enjoy the peace and beauty of it. Four wheeling is one of my favorite things to do. So it is just perfect. However, this year I somehow really hurt my wrist and can barely use it.So I was just thankful to have a son who is such a wonderful driver. He took me all the way up and back without complaining. I think we drove about 20 miles so it was really nice of him to be there for me. Thanks for the ride, and thanks Terry for getting us up and out there.

No comments: