Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nancy and Earl Norman

October 11th 2008 Nancy took Earl to be her own. Nancy is such an amazing person I know I have posted most of this about her. But it is just so nice to see her giddy and happy again. She is so in love it takes me back to a time when we were just youngans and we were downtown walking around talking about the boys. She has always loved the boys and the flirting life. But I tell you it was an amazing day. I was there just as her back up in case she needed this or that. I was there to just make sure it was all okay. So I got to see her just moments before her vows were spoken and I must say I have never seen anyone so confident in the decision she made to marry Earl. It was a perfect ceremony and a perfect celebration. I am so happy for you Nan and yes even you Earl you two will have a wonderful life together. Thank you for letting me be there for you like you have been my whole life through basically. You have a beautiful family, congratuations. Enjoy all the little things.

No comments: