Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Kami

Today is my sister Kami's birthday. She is now 36, it is so hard for me to believe because when I am with Kami I feel like I am just a kid again. We are 22 months apart and we have always been together. Roomates from the beginning because we didn't have a choice then roomates when we were young adults because we just couldn't live without each other. We worked at so many of the same places like Bryce Canyon, Solitude, Marriot, FlyTy, 20/21 interactive, and of course Coveys Cove where it all started. Kami is the person I can tell anything and I know she will not judge me. Kami is always ready to kick back and have a good time. She loves being happy and she loves to excersise. Sometimes she likes to excersise to much. And since I am her workout partner I feel the pain. We do so many things the same. We swim the same, snowboard the same, I think we even run the same. Anyway Kami thank you for being by my side whenever I need you. Thank you for trusting me with your children through the years you needed me. I love you so much I hope you know how important you are in my life. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and person!

4 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Bowdee!!! Your parents have tons of reasons to be very proud of you!! You are a great kid and we love having you on the street!!!

JaNae said...

Now waaaay Kami is 36......the girl doesn't look a day over 29!!! :)
Happy Late B-day Kami :)

I wish I had your enthusiasm for working out...

Sally said...

Cute pic of you and Kami,so little! Happy Birthday Bowdee and Kami, eat lots of cake...

Kate said...

I love the picture can you send me a copy. It is the cutest. Yes, I miss you and Kami. I have always been jealous that you have a sister so close in age that you could do so much with. You guys are the best. LOL