Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Girls all nighter!

So me and a few of my friends decided to finish up our Christmas loose ends all in one night. So we kicked Terry & the kids out of the house (yes they went to Uncle Troys) then me and the girls busted out all our projects and tried to complete them. We had a great time and we talked and projected. Some made quilts while others made pillow cases, cards, bags, frogs, you name it we were doing it. We have been getting together now each month for almost 5 years. It has been nice to have some girl time to look forward to. These girls mean alot to me. I can say just about anything around them and know they will still love me. I thought we would crash at 3 or 4 but no we stayed up all through the night. Anyway it was fun and I survived the next day all the way until 10:30pm. You will see on my next post what I did the following day. Thanks girls you ROCK!

1 comment:

Amy Lynn said...

What a fabulous, fun idea! I love the idea of getting together with friends and finishing all those christmas projects at once! And I'm impressed with the cute stuff going on...