Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Matia's Christmas Dance

I love Matia being the girl that she is. I can't imagine my life without her in it. I love to watch her dance, sing and play. She is so funny and dramatic. Saturday was her dance performance, yes this was the Saturday after the Friday that I had no sleep. Troy and his girls and grandma and grandpa came to cheer on Matia. Matia did wonderful. She just loves being up on stage and dancing. It was really short and sweet and we loved every mintue of it.After her dance we went to DelTaco to eat dinner and then up to Temple Square to see the lights. I was a little delusional and don't remember to much.Although Terry thought it was great because I was too tired to complain or argue about anything. I always love going to see the lights up on Temple Square there is just something special that touches me. Then we came home and I don't remember anything else just dark peace. I guess everyone stayed up until midnight and thought it was wonderful because I wasn't there nagging at them to go to sleep. Well it was one long day full of good memories even if I don't remember everything that went on.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I want to go see lights at Temple Square. How fun. I bet it was a long day but always worth it if you have great memories.