Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008


Wow, where does the time go? Last thing I knew I was recovering from an all nighter with the girls and then Whammo it is now January! Crazy, I guess I will never get used to how the time flies when you get older. Well our Christmas came and went just like all the others. We got to stay home and just have a good time with our family and not plan to go anywhere. We stayed home and played with games and new toys.
Bowdee got the Animal Crossing on the WII that he asked Santa for.

Matia got the D.S. and Pet shops she asked for.
Treg asked for a Snowboard and I was completely suprised when Santa actually brought my baby a real snowboard. I love these days of Christmas with children. There is nothing that even compares to the excitement a child has a Christmas time. Truely Magical!

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is for sure. I am so glad that you had a great Christmas. A snowboard, I guess Treg must be growing up. Sounds like your kids must have been good, if Santa came. Hope yours was great.