Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break


This year we spent spring break at home. With Terry's new job he doesn't have much time off yet. So me and the kids stayed here and played while he went off to work. We did alot of fun things like going to Build-a-bear, Chuckie Cheese, We went to the movies, Maggie Moo's, Legacy Center swimming with cousins, and of course we will never forget the fun snowmen we built over spring break. So you are right the weather was not the best a little to cold and the 8 inches of a snowy suprise we got Thursday morning almost did us in. But like they say we used those lemons and made lemonade... or snowman in this case. I just have to say I love spending time with my kids and it seems lately we have been running around like crazy with all the kids in soccer and then scouts, dance, preschool, baseball, swimming, friends, homework and all the other issues we have going on. So it was nice to have all those things cancelled for a week and just be together wether it was sleeping in or staying up late it was GREAT!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I just LOVE this picture. It is so cute.

Amy Lynn said...

Hooray for spring break! I also loved having my kids all to myself with no other demands on our time. It was a fabulous week! Love your snowmen!