Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Super Stars


So the year is finished for my Super Stars as well. They have been such a great group of kids and the moms were amazing at putting up with all my small mistakes through the year. Thank you mothers for the help with the Super Star backpack and treats and fieldtrips. You were all amazing. Thank you Super Stars for making class so fun. For being so excited to learn and come to class. I enjoyed everyone of you and I appreciated all of your unique characteristics and I will miss them all! Good luck in Kindergarten I hope you all enjoy your new teacher and class. Have a great summer and remember to enjoy all the moments! I have to thank Deena and Curtis for this wonderful photo! I didn't have any photos of this graduation and I thought this one turned out so well. You guys are wonderful!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That's great! They look so cute in their caps and gowns...that's gotta be one of the best jobs around...kids are the greatest!

Kate said...

How fun. Are you kind of sad?