Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lovin' my Job


So I just have to do a little shout out loud about how much I love my job. Treg just ran outside to play football with the boys and it was not even a full minute he runs back in screaming pretty loud. I was thinking a bee was chasing him or something and he comes to me and announces he just got a sunburn. Huh I didn't even know that was possible to get a sunburn in 30 seconds. He was even pointing to the exact spot. So I figured he just didn't want to be outside and laughed it off. Then he wanted to go back out but insisted I put sunscreen on him first. Man I love being a mom. So cute!

Then Bowdee comes in to me and asks me to fix his dragon slayer necklace he was wearing. Of course I said no big deal just put it on my desk. He said "Mom I feel like Orvill Wright because he thought his mom could do anything and I know my mom can."

Then as Matia was out picking strawberries with me she said "Mom your the best, I love being with you." Just out of the blue, I love being with my kids I love being the one they turn to for help, I love being here for them! Thanks Terry for making this possible.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Being a MOM is the best. I love it too, when they just say random things out of the blue!!! Being able to stay at home all the time must be great :) Your a great Mom!!

Kate said...

Kids are the best and it is so great to get those rewards every now and again.

Amy Lynn said...

I love it too! Every day I think what a privilege and blessing it is...even the moments that aren't so "graceful". The time we actually have with them is so short compared to our entire life...sigh.