Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Matia's Dance Performance


I just have to say I love to watch my daughter dance. Well I love to watch her dance, swim and do gymnastics. Well really I just love to watch her do anything. She is so cute and full of personality! She was in two of the dances the "Unbirthday in Alice in Wonderland" and the "Mamba" and oh how she filled the Mamba with spunk she really got into her grove on that one.

At the end of the performance they even handed out trophies! This was her first trophy ever and oh how excited she was. It was a big moment in her little life. One I was glad to share with her. I love you Tia and I love watching you excel in all that you do. Good job Dancing!

1 comment:

Kate said...

It is so awesome to actually get a trophy. Congrats Tia, wish I could have made it to watch you. I am sure that you were wonderful.