Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The mouths of Babes!


So my friend did a post like this and it just brought to mind a simply silly conversation between my kids, listen to this!

We were out boating Sunday and Treg says "Mom when I am as old as you and I am a milliondollarair, I am going to buy me a party boat." mom says "Oh really that is so cool when you get it can you take me for a ride in it?" Treg says "Nope you will be dead by then." Mom says " Ouuchhh" Bowdee says "No she won't she will just be a grandma! Mom don't worry you can go for a ride on my yacht then we will spend a week on my houseboat and then I will take you for a ride on my wakeboarding boat." Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Colt said...

If that all comes true, all that mothering might just pay off.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Awesome to have BIG dreams!!!!

Kate said...

I just love what kids have to say, it is always SO true.