Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009


I have been dying to take the jeep up the canyon for a autumn drive. So Monday right after Terry got home from work we headed up the canyon. I think every other family had the same FHE idea because the canyon was backed up all the way to the Canyon road turnoff at the mouth of the canyon! But that didn't stop us, which I am glad we waited because the toll bothe just started letting people in to get the line down. If you know me, you know I had in my little mind to take some family photos while we were up there. So this is what we ended up with the sun had gone down and we were lucky to get what we did.

But I think they turned out pretty nice. Ya, I love the AF Canyon, jeepin, fall time, my family and my dog! I just don’t think life gets any better than this. Okay I guess it could have been better if I had a nice Dr. Pepper with chipped ice in my hand... But then again it was so cold up on top of the mountain that I am not sure I would have enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

That is so funny because I was contemplating a trip up the canyon Monday for FHE...I love this time of year and LOVE where we live! So blessed. Love the pictures you took...both of them look professionally done. Great Christmas card shots...

Unknown said...

Your family amazes me! You are always on the move and always enjoying eachother! The pictures are beautiful but it is what they capture that inspires me! Love you guys, sure will miss seeing your jeep wiz by! Keep in touch!!!!