Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sawyer Brown


Oh how I love the sound of Mark Millers voice and then to see him light up the stage with his incredible dancing. Oh it makes my heart so happy. Terry bought me tickets to see Sawyer Brown in concert in Wendover for my birthday. So this last weekend we went out to Wendover to finally get to enjoy this much anticipated concert. Yes he is still as good as he was 16 years ago. Kami watched our kids and mom and dad watched our dog and away we went carefree and fancy steppin, until we got to I-80 which was a solid sheet of ice with at least 30 accidents just till Tooele. We were so thankful that we put the studded tires on before we left and we made it through without any miss haps. So when they come back we are going to take my mom and dad forsure and anyone else that wants to come with us. It is one of the funnest times ever. Anyway thanks Terry for the wonderful birthday gift even if I did have to wait 3 months for it. It was well worth the wait. I just wish I would have remembered the camera in all the excitement. Terry even won another $150.00 on the penny slots! Who does that who goes out there and 2 trips in a row wins $150 on the penny slots? Yes we came home ahead we didn't just pour it all back in. Gotta love that Christmas bonus! All I am saying is if you have not seen Sawyer Brown in concert you need to add it to your bucket list.

No comments: