Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Cards


This year was the first year I have dared involve the kids in sending out the Christmas cards, I am so glad I did. So they were at the table doing their homework when I was starting the cards and said "hey do you guys want to sign your names 60 times on all these christmas cards?" Thinking they would call me crazy and laugh in my face. Well surprisingly they all said sure. So we started passing the letters around and they all signed all of them then they asked me what else they can help with so I stuffed the envelopes then Treg put the address labels on, while Bowdee stamped a few flakes and Tia stamped the return address and a few more flakes. Then Bowdee topped it off my putting a stamp on each on that needed to be mailed. It was so fun to sit there and talk about the people we were sending them to and remembering all our best friends this time of year. Yes I think we just started a new family tradition. Who knows maybe next year I will have each of them write the letters too....

1 comment:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Awesome! And I love Hard Candy Christmas!!!!