Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Today was our big day... Graduation Day! The house was clean, yard trimmed, the kids knew their parts, class DVD was made, yearbooks printed, and the chairs were set up... but I still was not ready to let go of these good kids. Each one of them has taught me so much this year. I feel like I am becoming a better person each year I do this because of the influences that surround me. Thank you kids for being such great little people! All of you have so much potential and such BIG hearts! I will truely miss those of you who will not be returning next year. I wish you the best in all your future education. Just keep doing your best and you will accomplish amazing things. I truely love my job! I love spending time with these little kids. They have so much to offer me. Thank you Terry for all the work you did helping me set up. And all the patience you have with me in my stress moments. I could never pull it off without your support and faith in me.

No comments: