Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Treg's 7 years old

It's crazy to think my baby is now 7 years old. The time has flown by so fast and has been so fun. I love watching Treg because I feel like I am watching Terry grow up. They are so much alike yet they can be so different. When I am upset Treg does whatever he can to make me happy.

But Terry on the other hand usually thinks it is fun to push my buttons and watch me explode. Terry still wakes Treg up every night at midnight so he can take him potty. Terry doesn't want Treg to go through what he did. So he wakes him up and takes him every night. Treg sucked his thumb, just like his dad. He is great at numbers, just like his dad.

He looks just like him! And even shares this cute funny faces when they get confused or deep in thought. I just love my boys! Treg was the bonus in our family that makes it complete. He didn't demand breakfast in bed he just wanted to have his birthday 4 days early, with rice crispy breakfast but if I couldn't do it then pancakes were fine.

He got the rice krispy breakfast but not the 4 day early birthday. He didn't want expensive gifts, he just wanted to play laser tag with his 4 best friends. So we went to Jack and Jills and let them take care of the balloons, cake, gift bags, and mess. It was fabulous this was my first bday party away from home and we LOVED it!












And best of all he wants Top Ramen and fortune cookies for his Birthday dinner. Ya, he is pretty simple just like Terry can be. But just when you think you have them figured out. He declares the next day it is not fair Tia got breakfast in bed and he didn't. Even though on his birthday he didn't want that.... So I guess boys will be boys and who are we kidding are they ever simple? Treg I love you to pieces and I feel so lucky to be your mom! I hope you enjoyed your birthday party and your life so far in this family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow he is so old now and he is so cute top roman for dinner that is too cute also rice crispy for breakfast crazy Happy Birthday Treg
love you lots
kristy cheek out my blog sometime
http://gladgirlslife.blogspot.com/