Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Snowboarding One Last Time

So we just couldn't throw in the towel and be done with snowboarding for the season so we hit the slopes one last time. As we were going up the lift the second time Treg says "Dad this is so much fun, at first I didn't want to come but thank you for bringing me. I LOVE THIS, can we do this for my birthday!"










It was a perfect day! The sun was shining, the skies were blue, and we all had fun. We even got brave and hit the miniture board park with the rails and stuff. Which then took us to Snake Creek for a beautiful look out. It was a shorter day because we forgot about day light savings until we were headed up there but it was still a wonderful day! I just can't tell you how it takes my breath away when I am boarding down the slope following my 3 darling kids and cute little husband bouncing down the hill.
It's life's simple miracles I enjoy the most!

No comments: