Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Wendover w/ My Girls

So my girls and I were talking and we figured the only time we would get away until June, for a short weekend away would be the first weekend in March. So Friday we sent the kids off to school packed our bags and headed to Wendover. Well okay we first stopped at Red Robin for lunch then to Ross for some Dancin Clothes.



Then it was our nice drive out to Wendover for a free room and to just sit around and breath. Terry always asks what do we do in Wendover that we enjoy so much. So this is what we do... We got our room then drove to Smiths for some snacks, got a Red Box movie.












Ate at Arby's and talked there until 11:00 then we went back to the room. Watched our movies while I worked on my clipboard projects and Holly slept, Tonja enjoyed Eat, Love, Pray. Fell asleep around 3:00. Slept in, showered, Tonja gave free pedicures and hair cuts. Then they both straightened my hair for me. We went for lunch at Pizza Hut and shopped the family dollar. Then Kami and Emilee showed up for the Jagertown Concert. So we found them just 1 door down from ours and went to the Peppermill for the show. Emilee and I played $20.00 on 21, I came out $70 ahead. Then we danced our selves silly until 2:30 in the morning.

We drug ourselves to our rooms and crashed until 10:00 the next morning. I didn't fall asleep until 5:00... I swear I just don't sleep well without Terry. Anyhow we got up and showered, cleaned up, headed to the car, but had to gamble our free money away first. Made about 20$ more on the slot machines then ate at Subway and headed home. On the way home we decided we all wanna get skinny so we devised a plan to help each other be healthier and then we went home. That was our fun, nice relaxing weekend. And now it is over but I just can't tell you how lucky I feel to be apart of such great girls! So as you can see it is not so much as what we do as who we are with and how we feel!

No comments: