Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

May 15-21 Goodbye to Soccer Season

This week was a busy one which we always love. That is when the memories are created and relationships are strengthened. So Thursday a bunch of us friends went and did Karaokee. It was so much fun to just dance our hearts out and sing off tune and nobody cares. I love it.

Friday I went on a walking fieldtrip with Treg and his first grade class. We walked downtown and followed maps around town. Which it started out as the perfect fieldtrip. Nice and cool no rain and not to hot. However, as we headed back the rain really began to come down. We threw on garbage bags over all the kids and did our best to keep them dry. I loved it.

Saturday was our last soccer game. It will be sad to see it go. I love seeing how good he kids get by the end of the season. I just love going to their games and cheering on all the kids. So it was a bit of a sad moment. But I have learned that the fall season will be here before we know it.

Saturday night me, Kami, Emilee, and Tonja headed out to Wendover we have a fun band that we just love to dance to. Emilee really wanted to go so we headed West and went dancing. It's just fun to get all dressed up with the girls and have some fun.

No comments: