Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

May 31- June 4th - 15 Year Anniversary

"You Make My Heart Skip!"
May 31st, 15 years ago today I married my best friend. Through the last 15 years we have built 2 houses, earned Terry's Bachelors Degree, had 3 beautiful children, suffered a painful miscarriage, started a successful preschool, endured 4 different lay offs, and even though the last 15 years has been alot harder then I could have ever imagined it could be it has been more rewarding then any other time in my life.







"I have"
I am so thankful to have Terry in my life and to know that he has my back and he loves me through all my weaknesses! Terry I am so thankful that we enjoy the same things in life. That we don't just love each other that we "Get" each other. You understand me better then anybody else. And I have a pretty good understanding of you and who you are. And because we believe in and enjoy the same things we make a great couple. Thanks again babe for everything you are to me. Happy Anniversary! I also believe I have loved you forever and I am so glad we found each other just in time.


Once again Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Friday all blurred together with baseball games every night. We did find out that all 3 kids will be doing swim team again this summer. And I spent my days preparing for my summer days to be filled with adventures with my children. I love summertime. I love these precious long days with my kiddos.

So Friday was the last day of school. Every night I ask the kids their bestest and worstest and all of the kids said the same thing. Their bestest was it being the last day of school. But their worstest was it being the last day of school. I am so glad I have kids that love school as much as they hate it. After school we celebrated with friends, freetime to do anything they wanted, and of course snow cones!

Saturday, my really good friend Amy insisted on taking the kids for the weekend so Terry and I could go celebrate our anniversary. So where else can you go that will give you free rooms, $60.00 free gambling money, and a perfect 1&1/2 hour drive not too expensive in gas but long enough to enjoy our long getting to know you better talks. No where that we have found offers this but Wendover. So yes we left for the night to go dancing, penny slotting, and relaxing in the company of just each other. Thanks Amy, your the BOMB!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Awww...you guys are so cute! I couldn't think of two people more suited for each other than you two! Happy Anniversary!!