Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dec 26- Jan 1 Ending one and beginning a new

Monday/Dec 26 - Terry was off work so we headed up to Strawberry to go ice skating and fishing. We had so much fun. I am always amazed at how well the kids can skate around. Terry and I caught so many fish we just couldn't stop. Of course they were usually 21 inch cutthroat trout and we couldn't keep them unless they were 22 inch's. But it was fun anyway!

Tuesday/Dec 27 - Terry stayed home sick! He really never does this but he was so sick the poor boy. So I took the day to recover my house. Never a fun project but always a necessary one after Christmas. Wed was also another day dedicated to the house. I did take a break and go watch Warhorse with mom and dad and the kids. It was good just nice to get away sometimes.

Thurs/Dec 29 - Today Bowdee went snowboarding with Izak to Sundance while I went with mom and dad and the other 2 kids to visit a dear friend of ours. Lovie is my moms long time friend who has no kids or family around so Christmas is kinda a lonely time. So we took her some gifts and just went and visited for the day.

Fri/Dec 30 - We started the day going horse back riding with my dad and the kids. Then I took them to Trafalga to play laser tag down in Provo at Laser Assault. That was fun, I think I would have won but my jacket wasn't working...... ;) Then we came home and I got all dressed and ready for my hot date. We had some friends invite us to dinner at Magleby's Fresh in Orem. The Harris's are some amazing people so fun to be with and always making us laugh.

Sat/Dec 31 - The last day of the year. I hate to see such a great year end. We had so much fun this year with so many good memories. But we are looking forward to a new year with new experiences. We spent the night together as a family we had a nice Steak dinner, played board games (which happens rarely in this family because Terry hates them), we danced to the x-box, watched a movie, banged some pans and lite firecrackers and sparklers, toasted in a new year and off to bed. It was nice to just be together, but we all missed our friends as well. So thank you 2011 for being so kind to us all!

No comments: