Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Jan 9-15 Bball, Dash, Ice fishing, Basement

Jan 9-So Dash had his 5th birthday today the kids were so cute. Hiding tennis balls around the house and helping him find them. Giving him treats in his birthday number and giving him lots of extra attention. I gave him a nice bath and teeth brushing and he was a happy dog! We love our Dash and we are so thankful he is part of our family. Thanks for being such a great boy!

Jan 10-13 was a busy week with basketball practice, mudding the basement walls, friends playing, Bowdee snowboarding with Izak, scouts, and piano but we sure enjoy all that we have and all that we do. I need to tell you about these roses though. Treg was at school and his teacher got roses a while ago that started to die. So he was watching her as she was picking out the REALLY dead ones and throwing them in the trash... Treg got really excited and asked his teacher ever so gently if he could keep those roses to give to his mom. Of course his teacher agreed and he rushed home to give me the first 2 roses he has ever gave me... What a sweet boy!

Jan 14 - Terry and I left at 6:00 am and drove up to Strawberry to go ice fishing by the dam. Which it was really nice because the road obviously was clear enough to drive on. I say obviously because we have really missed the snow this year. Anywho... We had a good time we met up with some of Terry's Russian friends from work. They were really nice and I loved listening to them talk with their fun accents. I caught a couple and I think Terry caught one but it was amazing because one of the fish I caught it was just wrapped around its gills. Crazy but fun.


Jan. 15th So today was Sunday and Stake Conference at that. So we decided to just stay home as a family. Which is fine every once in a while but obviously today was just not a good day to do just that. Some days when I am not being productive and accomplishing something I just go crazy and this was one of those days. So I feel like I need to apologize to my family for being so grumpy. You are the best family in the world and I am sorry that I have days where I just don't feel happy inside. I don't understand it and that frustrates me even more. So I am sorry, I am trying to work on it so that when those few and far in between days do come along I can work through them better. I do love you all for putting up with me and understanding "tomorrow she will be happy again". Love me, no picture for a day like today, just a day I want to forget, but feel like I need to apologize. Love you guys!

No comments: