Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have really been hit hard lately with just how short our life is and how we just don't know what tomorrow will bring. I can count 5 wonderful individual that just recently have moved on to the next step in life. My heart aches terribly for those immediate families that have had their lives turned upside down. I can't tell you how many times my eyes fill with tears daily for the pain they are going through. So when a friend of mine passed this message along in an e-mail I just thought that is so true, we need to be doing all these things for we never know what is the next step in life for us. I remember in Tonia's hospital room one of her friends gave her a quote on a paper that stuck to her wall that said "Just do the next thing" I guess that is what we should do but I would like to add "Just do the next thing, the best that you can." May you all be comforted through your trials, I love you all.

This was the e-mail message I recieved and loved. "Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it." I believe what he has to offer, will be worth the fight we are fighting today.

1 comment:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

AMEN!!! Very Well said Kristi

Thanks, I needed that!

Deena