Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Matia's Dance

So Matia has been in dance for almost a year now and she has improved so much. Tonight was her 2nd performance which they did the High School Musical and she did the "Don't Dance" Song. Here is the video it really doesn't do it justice it looked so much better in person but oh well it was the best I could do. She is the first one to walk in on the left and leads the girls to the right. She is the furthest right during the whole dance. Watch how she moves. Good job kiddo you did marvelous, I am so proud of you.

5 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Wow, not sure how you guys do it. Your kids are into everything and do it well... Amazing. Great moves Matia!! Thanks for sharing!

Karrilyn said...

Matia that is so cool that you are taking dance you look so cute out their.
Love Karrilyn

Gladman said...

Matia,
WOW! You did such a great job. What a boggier you are!! I wish I could have been there. You are awesome and I love you tons.

Kate said...

Matia,
You did such a great job!I wish I could have been there. You really know how to boogy. Love you tons.

Callaway Family Fun said...

Tia, you were a superstar!!! Great job!